Why even bother with the whole sunburn treatment fiasco when you can just prevent sunburn from happening in the first place.
Seriously, who wants to deal with having to go through all that pain and suffering that sunburns cause? And let’s not forget about those sun blisters. Ouch!
Plus, why even bother going through all those home remedies for sunburn and all those other traditional methods when you can avoid all the hassle and trouble in the first place.
That’s where this articles comes in.
You will discover 5 surefire ways on how to prevent sunburn from ever ruining your precious skin.
Let’s get started!
5 Tips on How to Prevent Sunburn
1. Moisturize you skin with a lotion or moisturizer. You always want to keep your skin as moisturized and hydrated as possible. Sunburn is usually cause when the skin has no more moisture due to direct contact from ultraviolet light.
2. Use a sunscreen or sunblock. SPF 30 or higher is recommended by most dermatologists. These are different than sunburn lotions however.
3. Avoid prolonged contact with the sun. Don’t spend over 3 hours of direct contact with the sun. Be sure to break it up and moisturize your skin to avoid the risk of getting sunburned. As a result, it’s best for you to stay in the shade if possible. This also means avoiding peak hours of the sun which is between 10 am and 4 pm.
4. Wear a hat or sunhat and cover up. Do yourself a favor and wear a hat. Sunburn on the face and head is very unattractive and very painful. Also, be sure to wear long sleeves if you know you are going to be exposed in the sun for a long period of time.
5. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking a lot of water throughout the day. Hydration is always key.
Hopefully you enjoyed these simples tips that show you how to prevent sunburn.